IMPORTANT - IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER WITH A QUESTION ABOUT A SPECIFIC DELIVERY, YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR SELECTED DEALER DIRECTLY! ORDEROIL.COM CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS (OR LACK OF ACTIONS) OF DEALERS LISTED ON ORDEROIL.COM. EACH ORDEROIL.COM DEALER IS AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS AT LIBERTY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS AS THEY, IN THEIR SOLE OPINION, DEEM APPROPRIATE. DEALERS LISTED ON ORDEROIL.COM HAVE NO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS TO DELIVER OIL OR SERVICES TO USERS OF ORDEROIL.COM. USERS OF ORDEROIL.COM ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT THEIR PROPERTY HAS SUFFICIENT OIL IN THEIR OIL TANK.
To contact your dealer, please:
1. Go to the "CUSTOMERS" section of OrderOil.com (http://www.orderoil.com/customer).
2. Login using your email address and password.
3. Locate the order in question. The dealer's phone number is listed on the order.
4. Confirm that the order was "submitted" on a particular day and time.
5. Check the "status" of the delivery. If status is "pending", then your dealer has not yet reviewed and accepted the delivery. If status is "accepted", then your dealer has reviewed the delivery and accepted it. They "should" deliver the oil if it has been accepted. That said, contact your dealer if you suspect there may be problem with the delivery.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS NOT RELATED TO A SPECIFIC DELIVERY, PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO ORDEROIL.COM AT SUPPORT@TIGERPROCESSING.COM. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO REPLY WITH 48 HOURS.
The OrderOil Team